Entity Exchange provides a centralized, secure repository to enable trading counterparties to manage and share data and documents with confidence. Our purpose built solution for institutional and alternative Investment Managers and Banks/Brokers is flexible, innovative and designed to enable clients to comply with evolving regulations efficiently.
• Control - Private document library and approval workflow let the fund post once, distribute to many
• Power – Sophisticated tools to manage beneficial ownership and entity hierarchies
• Security – Encrypted storage, configurable user access with multi-factor authentication
• Transparency – Permissioned document sharing with detailed audit trails for progress and history
• Speed – Automatic matching of client documents and data to bank requirements drives efficient information exchange
• Transparency – Integrated request status and issue management capabilities facilitate clarity and collaboration during client interactions
• Flexibility – Policy agnostic platform to support bespoke and evolving requirements
• Power – Tools to manage evidence and data discrepancies within onboarding requests
Now | News
Know Your KYC
llluminating the Hedge Fund Perspective
This white paper examines KYC from the perspective of a hedge fund manager and shows how understanding the buy-side’s view can help make KYC an easier, more accurate and more sustainable practice for the entire industry.
As a prerequisite for doing business in the financial markets, Know Your Customer (KYC) has become a complex process that is increasingly expensive, resource-intensive and liable to complicate client/broker relationships. For many sell-side institutions that manage one-to-one interactions with multiple clients, KYC represents an unsustainable situation.
Given that most of the cost burden of KYC is borne by the sell side, the majority of new solutions on the market tend to focus on sell-side needs. But KYC is fundamentally a two-way exchange of information and agreements, and new solutions need to take the requirements of both sides into account.